Technical lead who will be responsible for development, managing team(s), monitoring the tasks / sprint. They will also work with BA Persons to gather the new requirements and change request. They will help solve application issues and helping developers when they are stuck.
· Design and develop application based on the architecture provided by the solution architects.
· Help team members and co developers to achieve their tasks.
· Maintain / monitor the new work items and support issues and have to assign it to the respective developers.
· Communicate with BA persons and Solution architects for the new requirements and change requests.
· Resolve any support tickets with the help of your team within service timelines.
· Manage sprint to achieve the targets.
· Microsoft .NET MVC
· .NET Core 3.1 or greater
· Web API
· Async Programming, Threading, and tasks
· Test Driven Development
· Strong expert in SQL (Table Design, Programing, Optimization)
· Azure Functions
· Azure Storage
· MongoDB, NoSQL
· Any Bachelor’s degree relevant to Computer Science. MBA or equivalent is a plus
· Minimum of 8-10 years IT experience and managing a team(s) out of which 4-5 years should be as a technical/team lead.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to many different personalities and conflict resolution skills required
· Must have excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
· Confidentiality with privacy-sensitive customer and employee documents
· Strong work ethic – demonstrate good attitude and judgment, discretion, and maintain high level of confidentiality
· Previous experience of customer interactions