1. Managing large amounts of calls in a timely and effective manner
2. Identifying customer needs
3. Researching customer problems
4. Attending “morning huddles” to make sure that your team know what their objectives are for the day
5. Taking call escalations and looking out over your team for when a customer service executive may need help
6. Achieve sales targets by making telesales and utilizing up-selling and cross selling opportunities.
7. Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports.
8. Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
9. Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
10. Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
11. Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
12. Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences
13. Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.