· Develop customizations for the currently implemented MDM Product .
· Work with team members to develop technical designs to meet business requirements .
· Matching Engine tuning and development practices.
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree .
· At least 4 years of experience with IBM InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition development and implementation skills .
· Full life cycle implementation experience in MDM Solution in various domain such as Customer ,Party and Product .
· 2-3 years – Java J2EE development .
· At least 4 years of working experience in the SOA technologies, tools, and governance .
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment/projects
· Experience resolving technical incidents and issues with the MDM product.
· Experience in Agile methodologies .
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.