Masai School, a pre-series B-funded EdTech startup, is on a mission to pioneer a new model of accessible higher education with no upfront costs, where the school invests in the students instead of the other way around. We are rethinking learning so that we can address the needs of both students and employers in tandem. Masai School offers intensive & immersive courses that impart the technical skills and soft skills they need to launch a new tech career. We offer both full-time and part-time courses to our students.
This role is would be working 5 days (Monday -Friday) from Office and the 6th day (Saturday) would be work from home.
What is expected of you?
● Effectively understand and communicate the Masai Value Proposition to prospective hiring partners
● Schedule discussions, email follow-ups, and create proposals by lead Generation & Cold Calling
close deals to maximize student outcomes.
● Understand partner business objectives and work with cross-functional teams to deliver maximum impact for the partner and Masai School
● Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
● Work independently to identify potential new leads (organizations who will hire talent from us at no cost), build lists, and do the initial outreach.
● Make sure all information is up-to-date and available to key stakeholders.
● Learn and experiment with new tools to help drive insights from the data.
● Work in close collaboration with the placement team to maximize student success.
● Extensive internet research across job portals and networking sites
What you will need to bring?
● 1+years of experience working in Tech recruitment HR Consultancies.
● A strong understanding of technology and recruitment trends
● Ability to identify new business opportunities with a drive to convert them
● Track record in establishing & maintaining relationships with large organizations
● Passion to work with people and work across the organization to drive end results
● High standards of excellence and attention to detail
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills
You will be expected to
● Think on your feet
● Not be scared of coming up with new ideas
● Learn quickly
● Be able to use data gathered from your experiments to draw conclusions.
Bonus if you have
● Prior experience in the tech sales organization
● Experience collaborating across teams
● A desire to level the playing field
● A non-traditional story. Most of our students have taken a unique path to their new jobs. We like team members who know what it’s like to do that!