Experience: 6-8 years in Quality Management- Automotive Industry
01. Monitor the field/ Customer complaints caused by manufacturing processes
02. Call for the monthly meetings with Customer Services division.
03. Co-ordinate with Production, Process quality and suppliers for root cause analysis and preventive actions for complaints
04. Plan and execute the Process Audits – quality inspections at Body Shop / Paint Shop / Assembly Line / Finish Line in line with the Quality Policies and Procedures prescribed
05. Plan and execute the internal IMS audits
06. Ensure updation of AIMS data, timely closure of NCs / observations
1. Monitor the field/ Customer complaints caused by manufacturing processes:
Make quick audit checks to disseminate the information to different production teams in timely manner and support the root cause analysis
2 . Lead and conduct quality inspections at Body Shop / Paint Shop / Assembly Line / Finish Line in line with the Quality Policies and Procedures prescribed:
Planning and coordination for the Internal IMS audit for the entire MB India organization.
Coordination with the internal IMS auditors. Ensuring smooth execution of internal audits.
Ensure timely closure of NCs and/or observations. Analyze and prepare NCs/ OFIs graphs.
Preparation for MRC meetings. Co-ordination with various teams for data analysis.
Plan and conduct MB India Process audits – quality inspection and various audits in production shops and ensure release to Body/ Paint/ Assembly/ Finish production shops
Documenting and analyzing the MBI Process audit results and ensuring the timely closures of NCs/OFIs
Supporting the TUV trainings – coordination with TUV, Purchase orders and internal MBI coordination
Execute all QM related analysis, measurement tasks, analysis procedures and methods and maintain measurement equipment, in accordance with functional needs of MBIL
Ensure correct documentation and traceability of all the processes as a part of quality system
Conduct the enhance PA Audit
Work with Production team to ensure quality issues are minimized
Ensure all documentation and quality test reports as per required format
3 . Collaboration with various team members:
Collaboration with internal auditors, support their training needs through TUV
Plan yearly ‘Internal Auditors Meet’. Address the new/amendment topics
Collaboration with EMS and HMS representatives
Collaboration with Production, Logistics and Quality team members for MB India Process audits
Qualification: BE/ BTech
1. Should have a certification in Quality Systems like ISO9001, IATF16949, VDA6.3, ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO 50001
2. Knowledge of Quality Concepts & Tools
3. Knowledge of Testing
4. Analytical Ability
5. Knowledge of Audit and certification systems is preferred
6. Problem Solving
7. Team Management
8. Communication Skills