Our client is the worlds largest media investment company and a global digital transformation agency with 1200 employees across 21 nations. They support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, e-commerce and across traditional channels
About The Role
· Provide support on Campaign Measurement, Brand Lift studies, Reporting and other data needs (ingestion, cleaning, delivery etc.)
· Code in SQL, Python to create reports and build dashboards.
· Use Bigquery, Python, Datalab (GCP) and automate recurring workloads to improve efficiency
· Maintain underlying data infrastructure and troubleshoot data issues
· Generate meaningful insights from data using advanced analytics/statistical techniques and create dashboards and presentations for wider teams.
· Liaise closely with clients (internally and externally) on projects and work with key stakeholders to assess project needs and ensure best-in-class work is being delivered.
A bit about yourself
· 0-2 years of experience required
· Programming skills in SQL, Python/R
· Logical thinking and problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
· Adherence to quality & ability to plan & prioritize the work
· Passionate about data analysis, ability to troubleshoot data anomalies, pulling data from several sources, integrating it to create data layers
· Experience in applying big data, statistics, analytical techniques and technology to solve client problems will be plus
· Experience in creating dashboards, reports, presentations and finding insights, and strong business acumen to provide actionable strategic recommendations will be plus.