We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
“At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, NetApp embraces innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.
Come be a part of a team working on cutting edge systems-oriented projects linking the cloud to the data center. NetApp Cloud Volumes SDE Engineering is looking for a talented QA Engineer who thrives as part of a high-performance team tasked with finding creative solutions to the most profound data challenges customers face. Wielding cutting-edge technologies, you will help create new products and services that bring NetApp’s data fabric to every application, anywhere.
This position requires an individual who is a quick learner, team-oriented, able to work with cross-functional teams, and driven to ensure delivery of high quality features. In this role, you’ll primarily drive product quality and test automation development efforts with focus on customer success and time-to-market.
• Review feature requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and design documents; create solid test plans and test cases
• Take an automation first approach and automate test cases written for new feature testing
• Isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that surface during testing
• Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings, demos, retrospectives, sprint planning and other Agile meetings
• Contribute on system, installation, configuration and support documentation for tested applications
• Ability to write complex test scripts using Python that are re-usable, and easily maintainable.
• Knowledge of Python based automation frameworks such as PyTest, Robot etc.
• Familiar with file system concepts and experience with Linux or any other Unix based Operating System
• Experience testing REST-based API and micro service-based service
• Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP, AWS is a plus
• Docker / Kubernetes knowledge is a plus
• The candidate should be self-driven and must have strong aptitude for learning new technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude to engage with stakeholders
• Creativity to solve problems and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.