We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
“At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, NetApp Cloud Data Services embrace innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.Come be a part of a team working on cutting edge systems-oriented projects linking the cloud to the data center. We’re looking for a proven developer with a strong systems background, a drive to innovate, and experience in delivering products to market. We’re developing a next generation SW architecture to provide the infrastructure for highly innovative systems applications.
– Strong programming skills in Go/C/C++ with understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
– Experience working in File systems, storage protocols, backup applications, databases, etc.
– Experience in system side programming preferred
– Experience in building microservices based solutions (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) preferred
– Strong general understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
– The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards is required.
– Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
Responsibility and Interaction
– Work on design, implementation and verification of systems/subsystems
– Responsible for providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies
– Critical and/or high visibility customer support
– Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects
– Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals
– Successfully convey information to stakeholders at many levels related to the position
– Work effectively with senior engineers within Business Unit
– Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
Typically requires a minimum of 5-8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.