1. Execute the procurement process including sourcing, ordering, and confirming delivery of goods and services.
2. Negotiate favourable prices, terms, and conditions with vendors.
3. Engage with Vendors from Purchase order till the delivery of the goods.
4. Track delivery of items in the correct timings accepted by the vendors. Ensure the goods received are in good condition.
5. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all procurement activities, including purchase orders, invoices, and delivery receipts.
6. Prepare and present reports on procurement activities for senior management.
APPLY @ https://psgsonscharities.freshteam.com/jobs
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field.
2. Good negotiation and communication skills.
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Office and procurement software.
4. Good Interpersonal skills needed.
About the institutions:
PSG industrial institute with more than 83 years of market presence have been well accepted by its customers in India and abroad for their impeccable quality, trouble free performance, dependability & longer life of their products. This Industrial house belongs to PSG & sons charities – a public charitable trust nurturing educational institutions of international excellence in the fields of engineering, science and technology, management, health sciences, arts and culture, craftsmanship etc., with student strength of about 25,000 at Coimbatore. Committed itself for the welfare of the society by providing them with the best products at affordable cost.
Job Type: Full-time