Job Title: State Sales head Job Category: Full time
Qualification Graduate in computer science, BE, /MBA Location Madhya pradesh State
Salary Range 50000 PM + Incentives Experience: More than 5 years
Position Overview: We are seeking a State Sales head with a passion for education and a proven track record
in sales to lead and expand our presence in the Madhya Pradesh state. Ambitious and energetic candidates required
expertise in customer aquacation strategy & dedication for effective sales & marketing strategy to drive
sustainable financial growth with forging strong relationships & product knowledge.
● Sales Strategy: Develop & execute a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with the company’s
goals and objectives. Continuously evaluate and refine the strategy based on market trends & customer
● Revenue Growth: Meet and exceed revenue targets by identifying business opportunities, negotiating
contracts, and managing the sales pipeline. Foster long-term relationships with key accounts.
● Market Analysis: Stay updated on industry trends, customer needs to inform product development and
sales strategies. Conduct market research,competition & competitor analysis to identify opportunities
● Sales Process Optimization: Implement & improve sales processes, systems & follow the best
practices in sales and customer relationship management, use tools to enhance efficiency &
● Reporting and Analysis: Regularly analyze sales data and performance metrics to provide insights
and recommendations for improvement. Present reports to senior management to track progress and
make informed decisions.
● Customer Engagement: Collaborate with the marketing team to create targeted marketing campaigns,
promotions, and events to attract and retain customers. Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction
through effective communication and support.
● Collaboration: Identify and establish strategic partnerships with educational institutions, organizations
& other stakeholders to expand the company’s reach and influence in the EdTech sector.
Qualification and experience:
● Proven working experience as a State Sales head in K-12 or CBSE school business,
● Proven sales track record, computer Proficiency for proposal development & CRM tools
● Market knowledge, strong relationship is expected with ability to build rapport
● Good analytical and strong problem solving skills, listening and questioning skills, combined with the
ability to interact confidently with clients, able to work under pressure in result oriented manner
● Graduate from any branch computer science, MBA, BA, B.Com
● Edtech/Book publisher or sales & marketing experience are added advantages
Company Profile: Scholarclone is an innovative EdTech company committed to transforming education
through cutting-edge technology solutions. We provide a range of online learning & administrative platforms,
resources, & tools designed to empower educators and learners alike. With a mission to make education
accessible and engaging, administrative solutions and integrated business applications to a wide spectrum of
clients including education institutes.